The Information Security & Compliance Advisory Committee is charged as follows:
- Recommend a framework to develop and align information security strategies with UF’s mission and objectives, including, applicable laws and regulations, requirements, and monitoring compliance assessment.
- Recommend procedures for IT systems and practice at UF lead to lower risk and less exposure of information and IT resources. Procedures and practice may include appropriate technical infrastructure and security controls in the UF’s IT environment.
- Assist in identifying and classifying information.
- Assess and evaluate security incident management and make recommendations for improvements.
- Recommend procedures that increase the security of business continuity and recovery plans.
|Information Security Advisory Committee Membership|
|Cammy Abernathy, Chair||Dean, College of Engineering|
|Vice Chair TBD||TBD|
|Kim Baxley||Human Resource Services|
|Susan Blair||University Privacy Office|
|Brian Mikell||Office of Internal Audit|
|Steve Pritz||UF Registrar|
|Jack Sabin||Department of Physics|
|David Wilkens||Shands HealthCare|
|Barbara Wingo||Office of the Vice President and General Counsel|
|TBD||Faculty Senate Representative|
|Area Expert Members (ex-officio)||Unit|
|Rob Adams||Office of Information Security|