UFIT Governance Units and Advisory Committees
Each SVP area, DSO, College, Institute, or other functional unit is encouraged (but not required) to create a Unit IT Governance/Advisory/Coordinating Committee (Unit Governance). Representation should include IT professionals, faculty and staff members with IT interests, and students.
- HSC & Shands
- IFAS Information Technology Policy Advisory Committee (ITPAC)
- Distributed IT Managers Forum
Inclusive but not limited to the following:
- IT professionals or IT providers
- Unit Faculty
- Unit Staff members
- Address/Govern local Unit IT concerns
- Establishing and overseeing Unit strategic/tactical planning processes
- Assist in generating annual UF-Wide project proposals and sponsorship
- Provide membership for the Topical IT Advisory Committees
As needed and determined by the Unit.