The University of Florida’s administration meets regularly to address university-wide policy and budgetary concerns. At the highest administrative level the President’s Cabinet is composed of the President’s executive staff.
The role of the President’s Cabinet is to review and decide on the outcome of the recommendations presented to the President’s Cabinet by the IT Policy Council through the UF CIO.
Other President’s Cabinet responsibilities include:
- Set Strategic Goals and Direction for UF-wide IT
- Provide oversight of the IT Policy Council
- Oversee the creation and execution of UF-wide IT strategic plan processes
- Approve UF-wide IT Principles
- Approve UF-wide IT Investment strategies
- Approve UF-wide application needs
- Approve UF-wide core project list
- Provide input to other decision domains as desired or sought