UFIT Topical Advisory Committees
Topical advisory committees provide recommendations and guidance on policies, standards and priorities in support of UF mission and business goals.
Recommendations from the topical advisory committee chairs are submitted to the Chief Information Officer. Recommendations may also be submitted to a UFIT Senior Director if the recommendation can be implemented without additional resources.
- Administrative Systems Advisory Committee – Chair: Tammy Aagard
- Faculty Senate IT Subcommittee – Chair: Frank Bova
- Information Security Advisory Committee – Chair: Cammy Abernathy
- Research Computing Advisory Committee – Chair: Paul Avery
- Shared Infrastructure Advisory Committee – Chair: Eric Olson
- Web Services Advisory Committee – Chair: Azfar Mian
The composition of the Topical IT Advisory Committees will be drawn from the Unit IT Advisory/Coordination Committees, Inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Unit IT professionals
- Unit IT administrators
- Faculty and staff
As determined by committee chair.