What Do I Get?
- Exchange Online for Students
- With Exchange Online email, students receive 50 GB of storage and access to UF’s global address list, which includes contact information for UF students, faculty, and staff. The cloud mailbox is both web accessible and can be downloaded to mobile devices.
- Lync Instant Messaging and Video
- Lync makes communicating easier with instant messaging and availability status information. Users can create and join video, audio, and web meetings, as well as screen-share during meetings and chat sessions.
- Office Online
- Office Online provides online access to the Office suite. Users can create and edit files in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- OneDrive @ University of Florida Providing 1TB of Cloud Storage
- OneDrive @ University of Florida allows users to store and organize documents on the cloud. Cloud storage makes it easier to access files from different devices and locations—there is no need to save documents to a flash drive when traveling or using a different device.
- SharePoint Online My Sites
- Teams and individuals can use SharePoint to organize project information and share ideas. Through My Site functionality, users can create social profiles that feature their skills and areas of interest.
When can I get GatorCloud service options?
Click on the “Get Started” button to check your eligibility for services.
Am I Eligible?
Current UF students, faculty, and staff are eligible for UF GatorCloud service options.
Students, faculty, and staff that work with personal health information (PHI) are eligible for a limited selection of UF Cloud Service options. For more information, please check the FAQ.